开启左侧

23考研英语作文模板已送达!

[复制链接]
467 0
首经贸 发表于 2022-8-19 14:57:52 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

本帖最后由 首经贸 于 2022-8-19 14:59 编辑

大作文

01、图表阐释段

1. There is no denying that the chart records +标题, which successfully arouses our curiosity. According to what has been revealed by the chart, 全部指数 witnessed some changes from 时间 to 时间. Especially, 某指数 experienced the most dramatic change, jumping / dropping from 数字 to 数字 during this time. Obviously, the subtly conveyed tendency should be taken into consideration.

2. There is no denying that the chart records +标题, which successfully arouses our curiosity. According to what has been revealed by the chart, 全部指数show totally different attitudes towards the issue of 话题. Especially, 某指数 show the most obvious tendency that ... .Obviously, the subtly conveyed tendency should be taken into consideration.

3. There is no denying that the chart records +标题, which successfully arouses our curiosity. According to what has been revealed by the chart, 整体 is composed of several totally different portions, including 各部分. Especially, 某部分 occupies the percentage of 比例 , which already outnumbers that of all the others. Obviously, the subtly conveyed tendency should be taken into consideration.

02、分析论证

In fact, there are many reasons triggering the trend that 最大变化/差异, but I think the following two are the most important. To begin with, it is universally admitted that 原因一. So long as you regard this analysis reasonable, I may go further. Another special consideration in this case is that 原因二.

03、总结预测段

Taking into account what has been discussed above, we may safely come to the conclusion that the current situation will continue in the forthcoming years.

小作文

01、表明书信目的

I am writing this letter to (render some suggestions/ make a complaint about/ ask for some suggestions/ recommend to you a fantastic ... / express my sincere apology/ express my sincere thanks/ express my sincere congratulation/ invite you to ...

02、分点写

Firstly, Secondly/ For one thing, For another/ One the one hand, on the other hand...

03、表示最后一点

Moreover/ Furthermore/ In addition/ Besides...

04、表示期待

①I hope that you will find this movie wonderful and worthy of attention.

②I bet you will love this movie and hope you enjoy this fantastic movie.

③I recommend it to you with all my heart, and I hope that you will find this movie worthwhile.

④I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal review.

⑤I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, you are free to contact me.

⑥I sincerely thank you for hearing me out. Again, I am sorry for what happened.

⑦Again, I deeply apologize for the problems my actions caused, and I hope that I can work to make it right.

⑧I can not expect your forgiveness, though I certainly hope for it. All I can say is that I truly want things to be Okay between us.

背诵范文

Dear Bob,

I am writing this letter to recommend to you one of my outstanding students, Li Lei.

I believe that he would be well qualified for the job. Firstly, he majors in accounting during his college years. This lets him grasp the basic knowledge required by the job. Furthermore, he has spent several summers working in an foreign firm in Beijing. It has helped to fully put what he has learnt into practice.

His resume and other documents are enclosed in this letter. I hope that my recommendation could get your kind consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Li Ming

收藏0 支持0 反对0
分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

热门图文
热门帖子
排行榜
作者专栏